All of our physicians have been certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Family Medicine is a Board Certified sub-specialty of medicine. This means that the doctor has completed Medical School for 4 years, followed by 3 years of on-the-job training in a certified Residency Program and successfully passed an intensive specialty Board Exam. A Family Medicine Physician is trained to treat people of all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
We perform the following services in our office:
- Annual Wellness Exams (Physicals)
- Annual Women's Wellness exams - which includes doing pap smears, prescribing birth control, and coordinating mammograms.
- Well Child Exams, including routine vaccinations, required hearing and vision screening, and providing proof for schools.
- Care for Chronic conditionsDiabetes High Blood Pressure High Cholesterol Thyroid disease Asthma Acid Reflux Musculo-Skeletal injuries - including but not limited to ankle sprains, low back pain, knee pain, arthritis
- Counseling services - We have partnered with Mrs. Helen Kraus, licensed social worker and therapist, to offer counseling and psychotherapy services for Adults, Adolescents & Couples. Please visit her website for more information: http://www.helenkraus.com
Our office also has on-site Xray and Laboratory capability